Navigator of the Seas Junior Suite

• 2 months later...

Soooooo. Just received an email from Royal in regards to my July 1 sailing. Originally had requested room 1108 as its one of the new rooms with the balcony. They automatically moved me to a regular junior suite on deck 9 without notifying me. Saw it in the updated invoice they sent. I called in and It seems that the junior suite rooms on deck 11 can only hold 2 people and not 4. They have recategorized these rooms for 2 person occupancy. Was really looking forward to that very large balcony and the direct pool access for the kids. They at least gave me an OBC. 

• 3 weeks later...

welp this thread was informative.  i had a club royale JS offer for navigator sailing over labor day weekend and was bummed at the time when i booked because there were no junior suites available so they booked me at a balcony, and put me on a waiting list for the JS.

today they called and gave me room 1108, it's just me and one of my good friends going and a 3 nighter, so the tub and walk in closet isn't really a big deal to us.  i'll take pics/vids for people curious when I sail in august.  but the big balcony does sound appealing, i'd rather be in this than an ocean view balcony room