Oasis Suite 12638

• 1 month later...

I will say the wear and tear of the boat is highly evident everywhere. Housekeeping is sub par. The plexi glass  on the balcony is filthy. I feel like for the price of this room, it should be a lot better!! Just does not meet my expectations. I’ve stayed in an Owners Suite on the Allure in which my steward was excellent and the room was spotless. The kids have seen one towel animal all week so far. 

WoW!  Thank you for posting the pics. We have been concerned the Suites would be very run down. We have been on Oasis two times and Allure two times. Actually, we love Celebrity the best. However, we chose this cruise/ship because our daughter and her husband love RCI.

If you have any suggestions about Spa, Coastal Kitchen, specialty dining, pass them on please!

I am so sorry about the Norovirus! I hope it is not ruining your vaca!

Thanks again,

2 minutes ago, Luxury mermaid said:

I will say the wear and tear of the boat is highly evident everywhere. Housekeeping is sub par. The plexi glass  on the balcony is filthy. I feel like for the price of this room, it should be a lot better!! Just does not meet my expectations. I’ve stayed in an Owners Suite on the Allure in which my steward was excellent and the room was spotless. The kids have seen one towel animal all week so far. 

I would have preferred to book the 2 BR Aqua again; however, my dear mother-in-law likes the middle of the ship! I told her we would rent a scooter. Oh well.  I hate to hear about the sub par conditions. No wonder there is a Noro breakout on board! Have you been on Celebrity?

I have never been on Celebrity....

I can’t really say anything about the spa as we do not use that...

The Coastal Kitchen is very nice. The food is definitely more fresh up there and the wait staff is a lot more attentive. We ate at Sabor last night.. thumbs down. Reservations later this week at Izumi. Giovanni’s was a thumbs down for us on the Allure, so we decided against that this time.

• 1 year later...
On 1/9/2019 at 4:41 PM, Luxury mermaid said:

Yes.. I’m actually on the ship now! The ship actually has the norovirus so no one was allowed to get off the ship in Jamaica!! 

We of course rearranged the furniture in some of the pics for more room.

D5F8471E-50E5-4229-BB67-3EC98E7C5DE6.jpeg

9EA8B001-CF05-4DF6-9704-3866FE8DCFAD.jpeg

338FBD99-5634-45AF-9266-2E96A17619DE.jpeg

8CEA9FB2-4E4F-4E4A-8AA6-8D23BB5760CF.jpeg

AC473741-84B9-4F10-9A30-86598A099A74.jpeg

E699B301-A6A8-4158-AC68-4C26ACBDA8F4.jpeg

434323DB-4FD7-4029-8E51-E5803764E47D.jpeg

This is Oasis??? There are no pull man beds in that 2nd room?? They assured me there were!!!!

On 12/6/2018 at 7:06 PM, harlekuin said:

Just Google Oasis 12638 and you will get pics and a decent video.  Also go to cruisedeckplans.com and search there.

cruisedeckplans.com now require a subscription to view pictures of individual cabins.