Guarantee room assignment

Arubababe52

On 12/11/2018 at 8:53 AM, Arubababe52 said:

Mine came st 9 days - and not till early evening

We've done 9 guarantees and several of them appeared between 19:00 and 20:00 FL time, or just before close-of-business in Seattle. Maybe a coincidence, maybe not. 

On 12/11/2018 at 4:34 PM, Cruizer Bill said:

Our guarantee came in today - 10 days before cruise start. 

how did you receive the information? We are also awaiting a cabin assignment for a 12/23 cruise but we booked through the big box store and they are known for not  forwarding email notifications and HAL will only notify you  if you booked directly with them . I have started looking at the "check-in ' on HAL's web site since there on the upper right hand corner they always state your cabin #.

Our Christmas cruise has been sold out for days so i really do not understand what is holding up the cabin assignments. First time in over  40 years of cruising we had to accept a guarantee (very late in  booking) and it will definitely be our last!

4 hours ago, puli said:

how did you receive the information? We are also awaiting a cabin assignment for a 12/23 cruise but we booked through the big box store and they are known for not  forwarding email notifications and HAL will only notify you  if you booked directly with them . I have started looking at the "check-in ' on HAL's web site since there on the upper right hand corner they always state your cabin #.

Our Christmas cruise has been sold out for days so i really do not understand what is holding up the cabin assignments. First time in over  40 years of cruising we had to accept a guarantee (very late in  booking) and it will definitely be our last!

I find the cabin number shows up faster on your luggage tag versus the actual check in.

Just go to print your luggage tag (no need to print it) to check each time.

Good luck with your assignment 🙂 

I saw mine on the check-in where you mentioned. Previously I checked the luggage tags and the check-in. It was 9 days before the cruise and it was between 7 and 8 pm EST.  The next day I received an email from HA. But I did book directly with my PCC.  Should be assigned soon, since you’re now 10 days out.  Good luck!!!🍀 

Thanks, you two...I never thought about the luggage tag. Also, I am not a patient person and the older I get the more impatient I become....I want things that can be done tomorrow to already have   been done yesterday.... At least with this  issue  all the  possible   cabin assignments are in good locations......none directly over the anchor nor under the  jazz lounge...been there done that!!!

On 12/12/2018 at 10:29 PM, puli said:

You will probably get your assignment today.  Go to check-in from the HAL web site and look at your luggage tags.  Also, HAL will send you an email telling you something has happened. 

Just now, Cruizer Bill said:

You will probably get your assignment today.  Go to check-in from the HAL web site and look at your luggage tags.  Also, HAL will send you an email telling you something has happened. 

how right you are... got it last night  !