Received an email about booking excursions

HardyVA

We are sailing on Summit to Bermuda in May.  I received two emails yesterday...one to book excursions now and the other to buy beverage packages now?  It didnt offer a discount for doing so at this time?  Is this something I should do now?  This will be our 4th time cruising to Bermuda with Summit and I've never booked my excursions so far in advance.  Opinions?

If there are excursions that you want to take, you should book them now, because they book up fairly quickly. If they go on sale between now and sailing, you can get them repriced. The beverage package can wait until you board. In the meantime, check for sales.

Shore excursion: you may cancel them anytime (usually until few days, but it the journey is multi-day, or with a flight or train).

On my experience, the shore excursion do not full up so quickly (they still have a lot of time to increase capacity).

In any case, I would check also later, for eventually change of program or additional shore excursion. As I wrote at beginning, you can always cancel (without fee), and rebook them, and as @Marelainewrote, if there are discounts, you can request them (or just cancel and book with new prices).

About a week ago these boards advised of a sale for beverage upgrades.  I called Captains Club and upgraded for 30% off.  Some excursions site-wide were also on sale....but multi-night specialty dining packages were not.

Sales do happen, so keep a lookout.  Otherwise, I don't see any rush to pay full price.