2020 Baltic Cruise on Escape NCL Airfare Questions

Georgia_Peaches

So we've booked a Baltic cruise for June 2020.  I know it's a ways away, (560 days) to be exact, and I have plenty of time to prepare...but mock bookings of airfare on Delta have rates at $5600 pp for business class.  I'm wondering if anyone can share their experience with booking airfare directly through NCL....was it less expensive?  Were you able to book business class or was it economy fares only?  Any suggestions or tips and experiences both good and bad are appreciated.

Thank you!

I have attempted to book airfare through NCL twice but have never followed through because of the conditions. I have traveled on Air2Sea (RCL) and was pretty satisfied because you can choose your airline, date, time, seat, etc. With NCL, you have to talk to an agent so you can't see the options on your computer like with Air2Sea.

We usually want to tack extra days or even weeks onto our trip to Europe.  We use inexpensive flights within Europe once we get there and have never been disappointed. NCL won't let you do that. I was told, "A few days maybe, but not a week."

So, NCL's airfare seems to come with all sorts of complications. I want to manage my booking and approve of the details before I commit. Recently, we have been using Norweigan Airlines. We fly from the midwest to FLL, stay overnight and fly from a FLL airport to Europe. It still works out so much cheaper!

• Thanks 1