More problems on X's website

MacThespian

i was researching a Caribbean cruise next fall, and found several that were of interest. Today, when I went to the X website and entered the parameters (months, destination, departure port) two of the cruises I had ticked off weren't showing at all. I then went to their list of ships, picked the one for these cruises (Equinox), and clicked on the itineraries for this ship button. Lo and behold, the two cruises now showed up. Has anyone come across this sort of thing? It's not due to the refurbishment in the spring, as the cruises are in September and October.

Yep, they need to hire a good website manager.  We were trying to book flights for our March cruise and got the boot 4 times.  Called and waited.   When we finally got through the tickets had gone up $90/pp.  Not user friendly at all.

The Silhouette TA in April is not on the website 

I called Celebrity some time ago and asked about it and

they said they would contact IT and report it.

nothing has changed.

It can be located in the way you described.

1 hour ago, BarbinMich said:

Am I the only person who goes to the X website and doesn't get the HTML version--I just see an outline version of the website?  FYI, the Princess website works fine.

Some websites separate their information from the looks and dynamics in separate files. The downside is that a technical issue can some of the files from loading but not the others. I believe you got the HTML but didn't get the rest. Depending on why that happened a refresh may improve things. 

Same thing today.  Did a refresh and nothing changed.  Still just see an "outline" of the site--not the graphic version.  Each item looks like a hot link, but when I click on one, nothing happens.  No biggie since we're not able to cruise at this time.

Has been messed up for days. There is a thread about it.  And my Royal Suite same sailing date dropped to less than $5000 for 2 people on a 10 day Southern Caribbean 🙂 If only. I called the agent and it was for a 2 day Equinox in 2020.

On 12/12/2018 at 5:15 PM, MacThespian said:

i was researching a Caribbean cruise next fall, and found several that were of interest. Today, when I went to the X website and entered the parameters (months, destination, departure port) two of the cruises I had ticked off weren't showing at all. I then went to their list of ships, picked the one for these cruises (Equinox), and clicked on the itineraries for this ship button. Lo and behold, the two cruises now showed up. Has anyone come across this sort of thing? It's not due to the refurbishment in the spring, as the cruises are in September and October.

We are seeing the same problems

Also during the weekend and the sales--the one sale for 3 perks plus reduced fares would take us through to choosing a stateroom etc..we'd get it done but on the choose 3 perks I reverted to 1. Had to call to make the reservation.

ALSO Celebrity was so slammed on the phones AND the website that 3 of the stateroom choices I wanted for 1 sailing--ALL were gone by the time the TA talked to a Celebrity agent--I was on hold 41 minutes and counting when she came back on the lone and told me they were ALL booked! Then offered me a stateroom that showed booked online.

The TA commented that Celebrity's website was likely bogged down--and certainly the online agents were...

We ended up booking a different sailing because we cared more about cabin position than date of sailing