C & A question

pharmdawg

My family of four (kids under 18) have been on only 1 RC cruise. When we returned after the cruise, I signed up for C & A. I don't remember if I should have a separate C and A member number from my wife or if we have the same membership number or if it even matters. Please help.

yes, you should each have your own number, but your two numbers will be linked so the C&A level for each of you will be consitent. This is important for me as I sometimes will take the kids without my dh, but he gets credit for the cruises he doesn't go on so we always get the same perks. Also, if you each have a number it will show two C&A members in a cabin on the manifest so you each get a coupon booklet and welcome back gift when you cruise again. Hope this helps.

My DD was a minor when she cruised in 1999. We will be cruising Dec. I wrote to C&A and gave the ship and date we sailed and they gave DD her own number now that she is over 18 and she will be credited for that cruise. Kept a record when the kids cruise and when they turn 18 they will be awarded their own numbers from any cruiseline that they cruised on.

Archived