Skycab Tour in Langkawi info needed

juanarcin

Hello, I am taking a cruise with RCCL next week in SE Asia, one of our ports is Langkawi and I have no idea what to do there. My girlfriend and I are considering the skycab and oriental village excursion. Mostly though, for the oriental village because she is afraid of heights and might not enjoy the skycab. What I'm wondering is, if we get this package, does anyone know if we can skip the skycab? I'm sure we'll be charged for it, but I want to make sure that he bus doesn't just drop us off at the top of a hill and our only option is to take it down to get to the village. I'd much rather spend the entire time in the village.

Thanks 

On 12/14/2018 at 4:33 PM, juanarcin said:

does anyone know if we can skip the skycab? I'm sure we'll be charged for it, but I want to make sure that he bus doesn't just drop us off at the top of a hill and our only option is to take it down to get to the village. I'd much rather spend the entire time in the village.

Thanks 

You will be dropped off at the Sky Cab base station - if you don’t want to go up, wait there. The Oriental Village is part of the same complex. It does seem a waste of money to go on an excursion and not go on the main attraction. Why not just get a cab to the oriental village?

• 2 weeks later...

The highlight is the SkyCab and that crooked bridge.  Don't be scared.  It's safe. I've been up there myself.  The views are decent from the top.  As for the oriental village, frankly there isn't much there.  Not worth going.  These videos give you an idea of the ride up.

Part 1

Part 2.

Part 3

Part 4