Funtimes on Vista

nar20a

Hi Folks,  we will be on the Vista for this Christmas cruise  and would appreciate if any of you can post a recent copy of the Funtimes to give us an idea of what to expect in the cruise.

Happy holidays to you all!

I don't have a copy of the Vista Fun Times.  However, we just returned from the Vista yesterday.  Despite all of the negative reviews, we really enjoyed our Vista cruise.  Let me know specifically what you're looking for in the Fun Times - I might be able to help.

Production shows:  America Rocks! (Fabulous!); Flick (didn't go but we've seen it before); Studio VIP (very good); Tommy Drake was the comedian for the first two nights - he's one of our favorites!  Just June was supposed to be there, but she had a family emergency, so she had to cancel.  They brought in Killer Beaz and Billy D. Washington.  Killer Beaz's PG show was boring, but we heard his R shows were great.  Billy D. Washington's PG show was okay.  We went to his R show, but didn't go to another one; he described what his other R show would be about, so we opted out (it was going to be very political).  I remember that one of the IMAX movies was about the National Parks.  I'm sorry I don't remember the others.  We didn't go to any of the pay extra movies.  We did watch Mission Impossible: Fallout on the open deck one night.  Get there early for choice seats.  Only real disappointments for us was 1) Tea Time (they ran out of food); 2) Liquid Lounge - main theater (very poor design as described in most reviews).

A christmas cruise fun times will be different from fun times posted from last week.   Trivia changes up all the time.  You are best going in and just using the hub app planning the next day.  

9 minutes ago, nar20a said:

LHARTWICK: Was there a white out night on your recent Vista cruise? The one where  folks wear 'all white' for the dance club? 

Yes, but I don't remember which night.  There was also an 80s theme night and a Christmas ugly sweater contest.

22 hours ago, nar20a said:

LHARTWICK: Was there a white out night on your recent Vista cruise? The one where  folks wear 'all white' for the dance club? 

Its a white party.  its an hour.  and you do not have to wear all white-- at least one item should be white.   Its not held in the club. 

11 hours ago, serene56 said:

Its a white party.  its an hour.  and you do not have to wear all white-- at least one item should be white.   Its not held in the club. 

serene56     You are a charter member so appreciate that.  Your dancing icon/thing is very annoying though.  Really wish that would go away. Appreciate your wisdom and insight on questions on this forum.

8 hours ago, mexicobob said:

serene56     You are a charter member so appreciate that.  Your dancing icon/thing is very annoying though.  Really wish that would go away. Appreciate your wisdom and insight on questions on this forum.

I have had that icon since the beginning of time. 2008 to be exact.   As long as I have been here I have never figured out how to make changes etc 

13 hours ago, serene56 said:

I have had that icon since the beginning of time. 2008 to be exact.   As long as I have been here I have never figured out how to make changes etc 

Guess it is what it is then.  Does make your posts stand out.

On ‎12‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 10:53 AM, serene56 said:

Some people even wear their cabin robes as their white item.  Just as long as they wear something under it it's alright by me!  :)