Need transfer from cruise port to airport in Lisbon

Nana4x

We used Top Ten Tours to pick us up at the port, do an all day tour, take us to hotel, then they picked us up at 4:30am at hotel and transferred to airport, all at what I felt was a fantastic rate. From our personal experience I would highly recommend them. 

I didn't really have any issues at the Lisbon airport, but we were departing on BA to LHR, connecting on to Chicago from there. 

<

8 hours ago, Nana4x said:

Go on line and find taxi or private van transfer companies in Lisbo.  We booked one and they were waiting for us.  I think it was 45E cash.  The drive is not long.  Barring traffic.  

The airport is insane to get through. Our female driver got us a cart and boy was it needed for our heavy suitcases. We asked directions to the Delta check in /baggage drop off many times.  Way in the back with just two counters.  The airport is full of shops on the way to your gate another nightmare to navigate.  We had plenty of time for a coffee and pastry while waiting to board our flight.

You can try Top Ten Tours  We are using them in April for transfer from the airport to our hotel and then to the cruise port 3 days later.

Thank you so much for the info!  I will check it out! 

On our last (private) trip to Portugal we used Rideways for transfer from our central London hotel to the airport.  They were excellent also.  There are many options here.

As to taxis ... that's certainly an option that we have often used but I remember a time when we arrived at the airport in the early morning and took a taxi to our hotel.  This is many years ago.  The driver cheated us ... I forget how!  It was different from the Paris driver from years before who had told my husband that he'd given him a lower denomination bill ... and since I had obtained the French francs Howard wasn't aware that we didn't have the denomination the driver had claimed.

This was a business trip to Paris and so perhaps the fact that we were going to a five star hotel influenced the driver ... but that wasn't the case that time in Lisbon!

So always be careful when using a taxi ... know what currency you have on hand if you are paying cash.

Mura