3 night dining package

riviera

We booked the 3 night dining package for our Symphony of the Seas cruise. On the Oasis, they booked our first night for us(once on board we changed the restaurant) and then made reservations for the other 2 nights.  Can we make all of our dining reservations in our cruise planner before boarding? Not sure how that works, but thanks in advance for your help, as usual.  

We just got off the 12/9 Liberty sailing. We had bought the 3-night Dining Package before sailing, months before.

Once aboard I found out that it was completely open, nothing had been reserved at all ! We used it on Sabor, Chops and a Chops lunch, overall an excellent deal 🙂

• 1 month later...

We are looking at doing this package for our Dec.2019 Oasis cruise. It will be our first time booking this package. It looks like I can pick my nights and times when I buy it online, but not the restaurants. We definitely will want Chops and Givanannia's. Are these two usually ones they book for you and what is usually the third?  Or do you book all three when you board? Thanks for the clarificaiton.    

• 1 month later...
On 12/20/2018 at 9:29 PM, Host Clarea said:

Yes, space permitting.

So this means, I can buy this package, select in the cruise planner the first or the second day and the time, and I can change on board the restaurant, if it isnt in the Chops  and book the other 2 nights in the Chops f.e. , too ?

4 minutes ago, Summer35 said:

So this means, I can buy this package, select in the cruise planner the first or the second day and the time, and I can change on board the restaurant, if it isnt in the Chops  and book the other 2 nights in the Chops f.e. , too ?

Correct, as long as there is space at the restaurants and times you desire.

1 minute ago, Host Clarea said:

Correct, as long as there is space at the restaurants and times you desire.

Thank you for your help. We are on a 14 day cruise.  I am sure, we will find some nights with space available....:-)

1 minute ago, cruisernh said:

Is it the same price onboard? Right now I can purchase the 3 night of for 69.00 each person. 

Prices vary and packages may or may not be offered onboard.

2 hours ago, cruisernh said:

Is it the same price onboard? Right now I can purchase the 3 night of for 69.00 each person. 

"Typically" more expensive onboard but I've heard if they don't sell enough specialty dining they will offer specials onboard.