Renting Bikes

leith

Hello, 

We are in San Juan one day before we sail.  I am thinking I heard or read somewhere that we could rent bikes and go around the city.  Have you heard of this and how do I do it?

Thank you in advance!!

On 12/17/2018 at 8:34 PM, leith said:

Hello, 

We are in San Juan one day before we sail.  I am thinking I heard or read somewhere that we could rent bikes and go around the city.  Have you heard of this and how do I do it?

Thank you in advance!!

I rented bikes through san Juan bikes. They brought the bikes to us outside the CVS (back of store in parking lot - very safe) and met us there. This is the CVS at the old San juan cruise port not the celebrity/rccl pier. Taxi to get there was about $15 total. We rode on a bike path that took us out to escabrom beach and rode to both forts. We were on a b2b celebrity summit cruise and rented the bikes from 1030 to 230. Bikes were in great condition. Robert is the owner and transports the bikes in a van. Nicest company to deal with. We were supposed to rent at 9 but of course random stragglers on our prior cruise wouldn't show up for the 2nd leg so we all had to wait 1 hr for these idiots to wake up and come to the meeting point. Poor robert waited patiently for 1 1/2 hrs for us. You honestly do not need a tour. There are good bike paths. I'd get an electric bike to help with the hills.