Venice- Hotel Concordia, Hotel Rialto, or Hotel Gabriella

Moxiefurball

I am looking at three hotels fro our June 2019 2 day stay.  We are staying 2 nights  in Venice then leave for Rome for a Cruise.

So in Venice we are looking for a hotel with the following:

1. Great location 

2. ability to get off a water taxi, private or public easily not far or right at hotel.

3. A hotel with an elevator.

4. Great breakfast

The Hotel Rialto, looks to be the best in terms of water taxi stop right at hotels door , so no need to drag luggage far at all.  However some people have mentioned the elevator does not necessarily go to all floors  and breakfast not so great?

The Hotel Concordia looks like another fabulous location close to ST marks Square( right behind it, so I don't think we'd have a long walk from Water taxi with luggage.  It also looks a little fresher in its look, .

Grabriella I believe is right by bridge of Sighs,  

Has anyone stayed at any of these or have other suggestions based on my requirements listed above.?

Don't have any experience with any of them, but  did you look at this site for directions to each ?

https://europeforvisitors.com/venice/directions/index-alphabetical.htm#C

I agree that the Rialto looks to be the easiest to reach from the Alilaguna stop.  The rooftop terrace would be a nice plus.  Ive stayed in that area a few times and really like it ... easy access to sights, good restaurants and a yummy bakery.  About a 10 minute walk to St Marks.

Good luck with your decision.

I'm going to suggest a different hotel. We stayed at Santa Chiara - took the airport bus to PRoma, and walked less than 10 minutes to hotel, with no bridges to cross. The water bus station is right there as is the people mover which takes you to the cruise port. It was perfect location and a decent breakfast buffet included with the room. Do NOT stay at the annex.