yc restaurant Seaside

booklady26

On 12/24/2018 at 2:00 AM, kelleherdl said:

Wow.  He must really be good.  We don't sail Seaside again until next December. Hope he has a contract then as well.

Dennis

How are you doing Dennis?  Do you two sail on HAL anymore or are MSC converted? 

We got off a cruise on Allure this past Oct as we love the crown loft cabins.  We will be cruising Royal this year as MSC does not do Alaska yet.  Have Seaside booked for early Jan 2020 for a b2b.  

On 12/22/2018 at 12:04 PM, mafig said:

He's not on Seaside anymore?

How are you two doing Maryann?  What cruises are you two doing for 2019?  Wife and I will be on serenade next week out of Port Everglades.  We get to do the small ships when our son stays home.  Hope to see you two on another cruise!

7 hours ago, frank808 said:

How are you two doing Maryann?  What cruises are you two doing for 2019?  Wife and I will be on serenade next week out of Port Everglades.  We get to do the small ships when our son stays home.  Hope to see you two on another cruise!

We're fine, Frank.  You all OK?

We're on Celebrity Reflection for Mardi Gras in New Orleans.  We also considered the Serenade itinerary that you're on....let me know about the condition of the ship.  Hope you have a great time.

Want to go on MSC again, but waiting till private island is definitely finished.  Which MSC cruises do you have booked?

2 hours ago, mafig said:

We're fine, Frank.  You all OK?

We're on Celebrity Reflection for Mardi Gras in New Orleans.  We also considered the Serenade itinerary that you're on....let me know about the condition of the ship.  Hope you have a great time.

Want to go on MSC again, but waiting till private island is definitely finished.  Which MSC cruises do you have booked?

The serenade was great last year.  She is older but kept in great condition.  Love the views of the ocean from anywhere on the ship.  Plus being a smaller ship you run into the same people again, unlike oasis class.

The next MSC is in late jan to early Feb next year on seaside.

Have fun at Mardi Gras.

On 1/24/2019 at 3:17 AM, frank808 said:

How are you doing Dennis?  Do you two sail on HAL anymore or are MSC converted? 

We got off a cruise on Allure this past Oct as we love the crown loft cabins.  We will be cruising Royal this year as MSC does not do Alaska yet.  Have Seaside booked for early Jan 2020 for a b2b.  

Joann and I are doing two weeks on Preziosa out of Martinique mid-February.  We hope to see Giuseppe. Then we have two more booked but not final payment this year. New York to Canada on Meraviglia in October and Meraviglia Western Caribbean in December for Joann' s birthday.  Next year a pseudo back to back Baltic and western med on Meraviglia and Grandioso.  We did have a HAL cruise tour booked but we cancelled. Our son will no longer be in Alaska at that time.  So as you can see for the next couple of years we are MSC Yacht Clubbing it.

Nice to see you back on the board.

Dennis

4 hours ago, kelleherdl said:

Joann and I are doing two weeks on Preziosa out of Martinique mid-February.  We hope to see Giuseppe. Then we have two more booked but not final payment this year. New York to Canada on Meraviglia in October and Meraviglia Western Caribbean in December for Joann' s birthday.  Next year a pseudo back to back Baltic and western med on Meraviglia and Grandioso.  We did have a HAL cruise tour booked but we cancelled. Our son will no longer be in Alaska at that time.  So as you can see for the next couple of years we are MSC Yacht Clubbing it.

Nice to see you back on the board.

Dennis

Glad you two are doing fine.  Like I mentioned earlier we will be on either Seaside or Meraviglia next Jan.  I don't have final dates for my meetings yet so do not know which one will work with schedule.

I am trying to catch up on all that is changing with the YC perks and such.  Have been busy on the Royal forums until a few days ago when I remembered about the cruises I booked onboard.  Something happened on board with my future cruise bookings.  MSC says they were not completed even though I have the confirmed bookings with the deposits paid.  So am now trying to get this all straightened out with MSC. 

Hope to see you two on a future MSC cruise and Happy Sailings.