Change in Cabin Category

Cruisin MarcnFran

Mine keeps switching from IX to OX!  NCL if you are reading this yes, I would love an OX because the price of cruises in the UK is more than in the US even if it's a European cruise and this is without any perks!  This makes no sense to me and we don't get the opportunity to bid either!  I think it should be the same rules and prices for everyone on the same ship!!

2 hours ago, Cruisin MarcnFran said:

Just noticed on my online account that the cabin category has changed for our October 2019 Escape cruise. We had a BC balcony and now shows a OX....the cabin is the same. Has anyone else noticed this change?

YES. I noticed the same thing  with my Jan 2019 reservation, last night. My B4 category has been renamed OX. I called NCL and my TA and both said it was a system glitch. Also on the Escape.

4 hours ago, Sand and Seas said:

My Getaway next November now shows my M6(mini with lg balcony) as an OX.  Cabin number didn't change. 

Checked my other 3 bookings on Bliss, Breakaway and Encore and all the categories are OK.

Hopefully this "glitch" gets fixed soon. Glad to see it's not just the cruise I'm on, and yes my BA is showing as an OX. (Cabin number remained the same)

For our June 2019 cruise on the POA, both of our two cabins changed from SG and B6 to OX.  Cabin numbers did not change.  Made me nervous so I called NCL reservations and was told their records show the correct categories, SG and B6.  The rep said it must be a website glitch.  Wish they would fix it.

• 1 month later...

Is there anywhere to get a list of what the category codes mean?  We were in a DA but upgraded to a mini suite. We are now in a MB. I have no idea what any of that means. We booked this trip direct with Princess so I can’t ask my TA.

Sorry, didn’t realize I was in the wrong cruise line thread.

Edited by Flowergirl56