Uber From Port of Miami to Port Everglades

DENBET30

32 minutes ago, Bellfree Bat said:

Was coming to find out the same...We are getting off the Edge in Ft Lauderdale and getting on the Allure in Miami. The only problem with Uber/Lyft that I can see if they have a too small of a vehicle for luggage. Only 2 people but 2 large and 2 small suitcases...

Typical Uber or Lyft is a Toyota Camry, Prius or similar sized vehicle - should easily fit 2-3 plus normal bags.  If you have more passengers or lots of luggage request UberXL (usually a minivan).

2 minutes ago, JohninDC said:

Typical Uber or Lyft is a Toyota Camry, Prius or similar sized vehicle - should easily fit 2-3 plus normal bags.  If you have more passengers or lots of luggage request UberXL (usually a minivan).

We are just going to suck it up and get an Uber or Lyft XL. Should be about $75 from what I am seeing...

3 hours ago, Bellfree Bat said:

We are just going to suck it up and get an Uber or Lyft XL. Should be about $75 from what I am seeing...

The Uber has to fit 4 people so the driver and then 3 passengers.  If all the luggage doesn't fit in the trunk, have one of you sit in the front seat and put some luggage in the back seat.  

Edited by Host CJSKIDS

5 hours ago, Bellfree Bat said:

Was coming to find out the same...We are getting off the Edge in Ft Lauderdale and getting on the Allure in Miami. The only problem with Uber/Lyft that I can see if they have a too small of a vehicle for luggage. Only 2 people but 2 large and 2 small suitcases...

We have used both Uber and Lyft.  We travel with 2 large, 2 small, and 2 backpacks and have always had enough room.  Sometimes but luggage in front seat or some in backseat and then someone ride upfront and both of us had plenty of room..  Have had a Corolla a couple times and no problem. 

Art