Any Tahiti Cruisers out there?

dqualude

I want to go to Tahiti in December. Has anyone cruised then and what did you think? The ship Tahitian Princess is pretty small compared to what I have been on, anyone out there that can comment? Did the smaller produce seasickness? Thanks:p

I was on that cruise last year for the second time. The F.P. is my favorite place. You should really enjoy it particularly if you like the water. The "smaller ship" may result in a more rocking cruise, but for the most part the ship does not travel far. It will depend on the ports. Only one port is any distance from Tahiti. To me it was not significantly different. I have had more movement on the East coast.

You should be able to find more information on the Princess thread for Tahitian Princess.

Good luck.

I want to go to Tahiti in December. Has anyone cruised then and what did you think? The ship Tahitian Princess is pretty small compared to what I have been on, anyone out there that can comment? Did the smaller produce seasickness? Thanks:p

We did the Tahitian and did not feel cramped. We have done the Sun and Grand class as well as the Regal and ex-Royal. You also must remember even though smaller, it also carries less passengers (688). :D

Tahitian is an ex Renaissance ship and as such is a little more lavish than Princess built ships. I think you will really enjoy her....we did.

Archived