St Lucia Mud Baths

Lacaena

Hi everyone!  Merry Christmas!  I'm on the Escape in January, calling in St. Lucia.  We were planning on using Joe Knows to go to the mud baths.  I really liked that it involved a fun speedboat ride and they got you there before everyone from the ships arrived.  Unfortunately, we are there on a Monday and they are closed 😞. So, we need an alternative!  Any advice would be greatly appreciated!  Ideally we are looking for something that doesn't involve a long bus ride and that gets us there before it's super crowded. Also, something that doesn't involve hikes as we are looking for light intensity.  Thanks in advance!  

Laura

22 hours ago, Lacaena said:

Hi everyone!  Merry Christmas!  I'm on the Escape in January, calling in St. Lucia.  We were planning on using Joe Knows to go to the mud baths.  I really liked that it involved a fun speedboat ride and they got you there before everyone from the ships arrived.  Unfortunately, we are there on a Monday and they are closed 😞. So, we need an alternative!  Any advice would be greatly appreciated!  Ideally we are looking for something that doesn't involve a long bus ride and that gets us there before it's super crowded. Also, something that doesn't involve hikes as we are looking for light intensity.  Thanks in advance!  

Laura

Who is closed on a Monday? 

Definitely not the mud baths - they're ooen daily, year-round except one Friday in September... Open holidays, ooen Mondays, etc. 

You could consider Spencer Ambrose - they do a speedboat tour that includes volcano,  mud baths,  etc plus beach time at Sugar Beach.. 

Or Serenity TVL.  Or Carnival sailing.. Or SeaSpray boat trips. Or Joy's Ocean Angel. Or Shashamane water taxi. Or so on..