Captain Leo & Cruise Director Alejandro.

rsail203

Don’t know but those are one of the best combos on a cruise.  Eddie is also a great CD that was paired up with Capt Leo.   I think Eddie was better than Alejandro 

Any cruise with Capt Leo is fantastic .

I think  that those that don’t think the staff, Capt, Cd, head Chef, bev manager and etc affect a cruise haven’t cruised enough.   I have been on the same ship, same time of the year, same itinerary, and same cabin and some were great and others not as good and the reason has to be the staff. 

Hope you have the pleasure of having Capt Leo.  Capt Kate and Capt Alex are also fantastic and I think they were trained by Capt Leo or used him as a example.  

Happy cruising  z🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, miched said:

Don’t know but those are one of the best combos on a cruise.  Eddie is also a great CD that was paired up with Capt Leo.   I think Eddie was better than Alejandro 

Any cruise with Capt Leo is fantastic .

I think  that those that don’t think the staff, Capt, Cd, head Chef, bev manager and etc affect a cruise haven’t cruised enough.   I have been on the same ship, same time of the year, same itinerary, and same cabin and some were great and others not as good and the reason has to be the staff.  

Happy cruising  z🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Well said.  I have been on cruises that had popular captains and cruise directors.  The key for me is not the personality or the communication skills but their management skills.  Alejandro is up there in my book as well.  

17 hours ago, keesar said:

Well said.  I have been on cruises that had popular captains and cruise directors.  The key for me is not the personality or the communication skills but their management skills.  Alejandro is up there in my book as well.  

ALEJANDRO is the best!

• Like 1

I’d love to have Alejandro on Edge along with Leo. Their enthusiasm and senses of humor would fit right in with the vibe X is trying to create. Having Leo and Alejandro together is a winning team.  They really play off of each other. 

17 hours ago, RICCruisers said:

I’d love to have Alejandro on Edge along with Leo. Their enthusiasm and senses of humor would fit right in with the vibe X is trying to create. Having Leo and Alejandro together is a winning team.  They really play off of each other. 

If only!

On 12/28/2018 at 2:42 PM, h20cruzer said:

I don't know the answer, sorry.  However we spent 29 day with Alejandro and he was fantastic.

Norma

Dito.  Four of us just finished 43 days with this wonderful CD. We have had many cruises and Alejandro was the best ever!

Hopefully, someone hhas the answer for you.  He must have a website or facebok page.