Favorite desserts?

eng4

23 minutes ago, Doggielover68 said:

Baked Alaska is amazing

Sailing the Miracle on Dec 30 - I am so excited that Carnival brought back the parade of the Baked Alaska 

As far as other desserts, The Lido has more variety, but the desserts just taste better in the MDR (maybe it is the presentation or the servers bringing it out or possibly that you can only get the Chocolate Melting Cake in the MDR)

21 minutes ago, Bowman1 said:

Sailing the Miracle on Dec 30 - I am so excited that Carnival brought back the parade of the Baked Alaska 

As far as other desserts, The Lido has more variety, but the desserts just taste better in the MDR (maybe it is the presentation or the servers bringing it out or possibly that you can only get the Chocolate Melting Cake in the MDR)

I agree about them tasting better in the MDR and I think it has to do with the presentation for some. I often see desserts on Lido with the same name as the MDR version on the same night, but it is always missing some sort of sauce or topping. 

Crème Brule

Bitter n Blanc

Grand Marnier Souffle

I also heard that they've improved the cakes on the Lido buffet- while they always looked good, they tended to taste like Styrofoam... but apparently they've changed them now so they're actually tasty! SOOOO looking forward to trying them on my next cruise.

• Like 1