NCL Pearl Cabin 10567

CruiseGal999

1 hour ago, Peachypooh said:

Is this an inside or outside balcony. The outside balcony I booked for family members on that deck had

one pull down and a loveseat that converted to a bed

Sorry ... it is an inside cabin.  And with 2 of us ... if it has 1 or 2 bunks on the wall, that would not be great. 

I guess I misunderstood. It seems you are wondering if the room JUST has pulldowns on the wall?

I have never seen that. The pulldowns are EXTRA beds in addition to the standard hotel type beds in the cabin for sleeping.

However I have been known to be wrong so I would call and find out.

33 minutes ago, Peachypooh said:

I guess I misunderstood. It seems you are wondering if the room JUST has pulldowns on the wall?

I have never seen that. The pulldowns are EXTRA beds in addition to the standard hotel type beds in the cabin for sleeping.

However I have been known to be wrong so I would call and find out.

No.  We would very much prefer if there were NO pull downs on the wall.  We prefer to have the 2 twin beds only.  But I could not tell by the description if it was a cabin for 2 only or 3 - 4.   And calling NCL is horrible, in que for almost an hour yesterday.  

6 hours ago, Paul Bogle said:

The deck plans for NCL Pearl show no third or fourth berths in cabin 10567. You should be good to go.

10567_Pearl.jpg

Thank you.  I appreciate the info.  I'm pretty happy with this cabin for a sail away price.  Well ...  I will be until I see the price drop just before sailing.  But final payment was today and we're all paid and ready to go.  

• 1 month later...