Booking Dinners together with two different bookings

mgf316

Hello Everyone,

Going on cruise with my in-laws in May. I want to book us all for dinner together. We both have the dining package but have different booking reservation  numbers. How do I make a reservation for 4 and all be able to use our dining packages? Can I do it online? Thanks in advance!

When I have done it, it allowed me to make reservations for 4 although there were 2 in our cabin.  Since we had the dining package, it assumed the other two did as well, so there was no charge.  I always book the fixed charge restaurants first, then book a la carte restaurants since I know they won't charge in advance for a la carte.

Edited by Cruiser933

when you make a reservation online select 4 as your party size and then select the date/time

only one person needs to make the reservation

you only use the dinning package on board the ship when they swipe the card at either the hostess stand or the waiter does it 

35 minutes ago, senseib said:

Or call NCL.  They will be able to book a table together on two different packages.

You don’t need to. The reservation system does not care. It is when you make payment for the meal that matters. We switch up meal payments all the time (going from a package payment to a cash (OBC) payment) if we are not hungry. 

The system allows one one person to book a table for multiple parties. 

Edited by BirdTravels

4 hours ago, cruisewithbaby said:

Is this also the same with shows? I’m going to have to book 3 cabins of shows and meals for family, all under different bookings. 

For shows you have to state who is going, and those people have to be in the room you are booking for, so you will need to make individual bookings.

That doesn’t matter though as the seating isn’t reserved so you can sit together if you arrive together.

Edited by KeithJenner