Loyalty Program for Family Member

AbuAnas

2 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

I don't think RC would notice.

However, I was unlinked from my wife once and by the second cruise after unlinking, we were automatically linked again.  We had not been linked with anyone else during that time.

How did you know that you were unlinked?  I never thought about being linked to someone or not

So, if you are a diamond and marry a pinnacle you don’t get the status? Which means they leave you to eat in steerage? Haha

Or if You are a diamond and get married, you will have same status until you reach pinnacle, then they will be 70+points behind you?

11 minutes ago, molly361 said:

How did you know that you were unlinked?  I never thought about being linked to someone or not

Because we got double the wine gifts we normally got.

1 minute ago, leftylisa24 said:

So, if you are a diamond and marry a pinnacle you don’t get the status? Which means they leave you to eat in steerage? Haha

Or if You are a diamond and get married, you will have same status until you reach pinnacle, then they will be 70+points behind you?

You get the status by marriage ot by declaring the other person your signficant other.  Children do not get Pinnacle status, but they get all the other levels if their parents attain those levels while the children are linked and under age 18.

21 minutes ago, molly361 said:

I would HATE to have that happen.😇  Actually it's true neither one of us drink wine.

Also, you are listed separately on the C&A roster, which is not a big deal, unless they publicly announce top cruisers.  Questions get asked.

5 hours ago, Iamcruzin said:

We first sailed with Royal Caribbean in 2001 for a short 4 day cruise. I don't even know if the C&A program was around then. in 2016 my 21yr old son decided to go on the Anthem with his friends.  I had an old receipt from our on board account that listed all of our names. My son scanned it in and sent it to RC when he enrolled in the C&A program. When we booked our cruise for 2019 we linked the two accounts together and now my wife and I have the same amount of points as he does even though he has one more cruise than us. I never expected that. I did sign up for the C&A when I was searching cruises years ago but since I never booked I only updated our sailing with the invoice after I booked this upcoming cruise. I have also cruised with Celebrity once and my son hasn't. I wonder if the extra points are from them when they did the update to combine the two lines loyalty programs.

It seems from what I have been reading here that the loyalty lounges are the most popular perk when reaching the higher ranks. I was just wondering what benefits do minors receive if they are Dimond and above?

Minors get the same benefits from gold to d+.  They do not get free internet, drinks, etc.  Minors have a different set of C&A perks. 

• Like 1