Breakaway Cirque Seating

Grandpa Elliott

There were all different size tables as well as half circle booths. We had 7 in our party and had our own table but there were tables for 2 also. I have some pictures from the show but you can't really see the layout of the room. 

Didn't use the SDP so can't answer that question.

As princess_mom mentioned above there are all sorts of tables in the venue.  We told them our party size when we arrived (there were 9 of us, 3 of which were kids) and we were seated at a long table by ourselves.  The kids were right next to the stage at the close end of the table and we sat by height accordingly down the length of the table. 

We went in 2017 so I can't necessarily confirm this pricing is still in effect, but when we went there was a small upcharge to use your SDP of $10 for regular seating and $15 for premium seating. 

Based upon our experience there weren't any "terrible" tables in the venue.  It's a pretty intimate space, but we also sailed off season so the show definitely wasn't full, so you might want to get some feedback from others who may have sailed during peak season.  We all enjoyed it.  The food was decent and the show was good.  It's not a super long show, but the kids really enjoyed it and the performers interact during dinner and were great about taking pictures with the kids, etc.

We saw the show on the Breakaway this May.  We paid $12 to use our SDP.  The tables are arranged like spokes on a wheel from the stage going back so you will be sitting sideways.  There are also a few tables for 4 connecting the "spokes" facing forward.  I found the booths in the back too far away but they were more comfortable than the chairs.

4 hours ago, Grandpa Elliott said:

On the Breakaway for the Cirque show how many people are seated at each table?  Also what is the cost if someone wants to us a  SDP credit towards the meal/show?

Cirque Dreams ($10 USD regular seats/$15 USD premium seats/$35 USD VIP seating on Breakaway) + 20% gratuity

Always get Premium seats. “Regular” seats are in the back row of the showroom and you won’t see thing in the air. 

A member of your party needs to be in line at least 1 hour before show time. All members of your party need to be in line 30 minutes before show time when the doors open. The hostess will seat you first-come-first-serve, front to back in the show room at banquet tables. You do not have a choice. Haven guests are seated first through a crew elevator/entrance, so even if you are first in line, you won’t get the best seats. 

VIP seating is a joke.  There's a 'balcony' around the circular room.  A shelf affixed to the railing serves as your table.  If you're short, like me, you'll have to stretch and strain to see the activity on the floor below.  The performers direct their smiles at those seated at the tables/booths, and ignore the guests who paid premium upstairs.

A few guests are asked to participate in one of the acts... all are selected from the tables downstairs (one pretty young woman, a muscular young man, and two other older men -- we've seen the show several times).

Before the show, performers stroll around downstairs for pictures... only a third of them came upstairs at all.

We have seen it several times because our family makes equipment/props, and like to see them in use -- plus it keeps us in touch with the aerial performers.

6 hours ago, Grandpa Elliott said:

What is the VIP seating?  We have a group of eight.

There is no balcony in the show room. It is all one level. The only balcony is on the Epic. 

VIP Seating are two 5-top tables on the stage that you can reserve (you can see them on either side of the mushroom on the back of the stage)

VIP Seats

image.png.ea261ed6edaa9896a5fd4c54ec04bfbc.png

image.png.8df13048a781801396a627b23766b2c3.png

Regular premium seats

image.png.f5412c1cf5bf653006783446aed21c18.png

image.png.07a8e529915377f20a695d478fbd4220.png

Edited by BirdTravels

18 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

Cirque Dreams ($10 USD regular seats/$15 USD premium seats/$35 USD VIP seating on Breakaway) + 20% gratuity

I agree. We saw the show on the Epic last month and had the standard seating in a booth. The booth was very comfortable, but, when the performers were in the air, you could not see them due to the balcony above. I would say that about 90% of the show was visible from where we sat, and the performers did walk up to our table and pick our daughter to be in the show. They also posed for pics with us. The chairs at the premium table did not look that comfortable, but the view was much better.  I think next time I would go for the premium for a better overall view.

18 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

Always get Premium seats. “Regular” seats are in the back row of the showroom and you won’t see thing in the air. 

A member of your party needs to be in line at least 1 hour before show time. All members of your party need to be in line 30 minutes before show time when the doors open. The hostess will seat you first-come-first-serve, front to back in the show room at banquet tables. You do not have a choice. Haven guests are seated first through a crew elevator/entrance, so even if you are first in line, you won’t get the best seats.