Le Mer breakfast

Chad_O

I noticed on the Princess Specialty Dining Summary that the Le Mer restaurant is listed as a breakfast option for the Majestic and the Sky. Does anyone know the surcharge or have an idea of the menu? I thought perhaps this would be the breakfast venue for suite passengers the way that Sabatini's or the Crown Grill is sometimes used. Thanks for any info. Regards, Chad  

I just did a search on Princess and it says breakfast is complimentary at Le Mer.  You can find a full list of dining options on the fleet by going to Princess.com and  then clicking on the dining tab.  From there you can see the full list of what is offered on each ship.

We had breakfast at La Mer when it was in the Med for a few weeks straight after it was launched. It was a continental type breakfast just pastries if I remember correctly. They also did smoothies which I think were for an additional charge. We enjoyed eating at La Mer. Both of breakfast and for dinner.

I also did La Mer for breakfast in the Med as I Cruise April 2016.  It was extremely underwhelming.  Even coffee was extra, and it was continental style (pastries and a crepe).   Unlike breakfasts in Europe, they had no sliced meat/cheese options.   The staff seemed uninterested in being there for breakfast and I was the only one there.

It was one of the few low points in an otherwise really great cruise.  I decided to not eat dinner there at LaMer after the experience for breakfast at LaMer.

I created videos of my pictures from my Majestic Princess cruise.  If you are interested, here is the link.  Unfortunately, I didn’t take pictures at LaMer for breakfast.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9cpbm1c-qKn4JH1CrTpAhp2rEEp8dVXI

On 1/6/2019 at 7:29 AM, TracieABD said:

This sounds like it would be an interesting option. Hopefully, they have gotten it together. Was there an extra charge for the crepes?

The food at breakfast at LaMer was complimentary.  It was just all of the drinks that were extra.