Cruise Critic app!

nikkiw60

Just now, ready2cruzagain said:

Because Cruise Critic did away with the app some time ago when they overhauled the boards. Therefore, it does not work.

I know that but if you go on the app it is still showing up to date posts?

There's a thread on the subject (in the Forum Assistance area of the site) with a post containing a link to a PDF explaining exactly how to sign in to CruiseCritic on the Tapatalk app, Nikki.  The trick is to say "No" when asked "are you Nikkiw60 at ...... email address".  I've tried to put a link to the thread, but it keeps embedding it here which doesn't give access to the link.  I'll try and embed it here (credit to AlanF65 for originally providing it):

Step-by-Step Guide to logging in to CC on TT.pdf

It worked for me (and several others from the response Alan got).  The app keeps logging me out, but at least I know now how to log in again.

Edited by Beamafar

15 hours ago, Beamafar said:

There's a thread on the subject (in the Forum Assistance area of the site) with a post containing a link to a PDF explaining exactly how to sign in to CruiseCritic on the Tapatalk app, Nikki.  The trick is to say "No" when asked "are you Nikkiw60 at ...... email address".  I've tried to put a link to the thread, but it keeps embedding it here which doesn't give access to the link.  I'll try and embed it here (credit to AlanF65 for originally providing it):

Step-by-Step Guide to logging in to CC on TT.pdf

It worked for me (and several others from the response Alan got).  The app keeps logging me out, but at least I know now how to log in again.

Thanks Bea, just had a look and not getting the question. Just hope it is working for May so that I can to a live from! 

It was one of your posts that showed was done via Tapatalk that made me check.

4 hours ago, nikkiw60 said:

Just hope it is working for May so that I can to a live from! 

It was one of your posts that showed was done via Tapatalk that made me check.

Yeah ... we're heading off in 2 weeks, so I was glad, finally, to be able to log in.  While I may not do a 'Live' report, I'll probably post a few photos of menus and such.

• 3 months later...
Just now, ready2cruzagain said:

CC is no longer supported by Tapatalk.  If you use on your mobile device, CC states to use your browser.  I know this does not help but the answer is still no.

I know that was the original intent - and the app kinda died.  But now you can see all current posts - which is awesome.  But it seem that you can not log in to participate which is frustrating!

I log in thru' Tapatalk.  When you choose the CC app within it, you have to log out of CC, then log back in.  When it prompts you with the question:  "Are you (insert username here)"  you have to answer "No" then wait for the new log in page to load.  Once you log in there, you're good to go.

Edited by Beamafar

5 minutes ago, Beamafar said:

I log in thru' Tapatalk.  When you choose the CC app within it, you have to log out of CC, then log back in.  When it prompts you with the question:  "Are you (insert username here)"  you have to answer "No" then wait for the new log in page to load.  Once you log in there, you're good to go.

Thank you, will try that. 

It's a bit of pain ... and it won't keep you logged in, which means you have to go through the process regularly.  [emoji849]

I am able to use the Tapatalk app on both iPhone and iPad but only seem to be able to add photos on my iPad! So should be able to do my live from next month.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

16 minutes ago, nikkiw60 said:

I am able to use the Tapatalk app on both iPhone and iPad but only seem to be able to add photos on my iPad! So should be able to do my live from next month.

Good to hear!  I'd noticed that I don't have to go thru' the log-in rigmorole every time - I seem to remain logged-in for a stretch.

Remind me what you're doing next month.

Edited by Beamafar