Blu menu?

39august

On 1/6/2019 at 7:14 PM, justcrusn said:

If you see the crab martini on the menu, order it!

thats my favorite thing on celebrity!

except for French onion soup, and escargot, and aspen coffe, and lobster, and.....

+1 on the Crab Martini

For the OP, Finished an Xmas cruise and Filet was on the menu night 1.  Lobster on Xmas eve - along with Veal Scallopini.  I could not decide so I had both.

On 1/6/2019 at 11:23 PM, Ozzmund said:

We had three Evening Chic nights, not sure that is the normal schedule as two of the nights were Christmas and New Year's Eve.

The evening chic dress code does not apply in Blu, Blu is smart casual everynight, has been that way for several years.

We have always booked aqua. Like people say once you’ve done it you won’t go back. Being able to eat breakfast in tranquil surroundings is lovely compared to the free for all buffet. 

I do feel the matire D has a lot to do with how blu is run. We have just come of the constellation as was in t for Xmas and ny and also were on it last May. It was the same matire D Laurence and she was fab! She was more than happy to get her hands dirty and help the waiters when they were truffling sonpeople weren’t waiting for tables.

i am a vegetarian and I always got to see the menu at breakfast and if I wasn’t happy with anything I would order something else. Nothing is ever to much trouble in Blu.

• Like 1