Self service laundry on the Getaway?

kathy884

45 minutes ago, kathy884 said:

Packing light.  Just wondered if I should back some detergent and dryer sheets.  Can I wash my own clothes on the cruise? We are on the Getaway.  Thanks so much!

Leave the Bounce behind. You will be invited to use the bundled laundry service (fill-a bag) on board. On a 7 night cruise, the offer is on Day 4 with return on the night of Day 6. Or your can pay by the piece. 

6144159C-8EE9-49B0-AE8F-D42FCD187B7C.jpeg

Edited by BirdTravels

That seem reasonable, and we'll probably do one bag for the three of us.  That will work for us for sure.  Thanks so much!   I'll leave the detergent, etc. behind.  I remember doing some self service laundry on one of the Carnival ships.  The last Carnival cruise we did was in 2014 out of San Juan on the Carnival Valor, and it may have been that one where we did some self service laundry.  It was pretty convenient as our balcony room was right across from the self service laundry room.

• 3 months later...
On 1/6/2019 at 2:03 PM, Vyhanek said:

Just wondering if any of the cruise lines still have self service laundry?   I know it's been a least a decade for NCL.   

On 1/6/2019 at 4:59 PM, kathy884 said:

That seem reasonable, and we'll probably do one bag for the three of us.  That will work for us for sure.  Thanks so much!   I'll leave the detergent, etc. behind.  I remember doing some self service laundry on one of the Carnival ships.  The last Carnival cruise we did was in 2014 out of San Juan on the Carnival Valor, and it may have been that one where we did some self service laundry.  It was pretty convenient as our balcony room was right across from the self service laundry room.

Holland America has self serve on the smaller ships. They are being phased out so check by TELEPHONE to confirm. We were on the OOSTERDAM in Jan and the listed self serve laundries weren’t there.