Blexie

Nancy&Frank

• 2 weeks later...

My confirmation e-mail says

"The cost of the tour is 130 CUC total (not per person).It includes transportation in a classic car and tour guide service.It is recommended to take extra money for lunch and also in case you want to buy rum, coffee, cigars, handcrafts etc."

So I'd assume he wants CUC. With that said, I'm curious how much that is USD with penalty they charge for USD. Also, how much additional would I need for the day. souvenirs, lunch etc.

On ‎1‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 6:42 AM, chadci said:

My confirmation e-mail says

"The cost of the tour is 130 CUC total (not per person).It includes transportation in a classic car and tour guide service.It is recommended to take extra money for lunch and also in case you want to buy rum, coffee, cigars, handcrafts etc."

So I'd assume he wants CUC. With that said, I'm curious how much that is USD with penalty they charge for USD. Also, how much additional would I need for the day. souvenirs, lunch etc.

Divide 130 by 0.87, and you'll see the equivalent in US $.  How much more you'll need depends on what you expect to buy.  Also, if you leave the choice of restaurant up to your guide, you'll be paying a good bit for lunch and/or drinks.  I had done some research ahead of time and had a very cheap (but good) place picked out, so we paid $10 pp for lunch instead of $25 or more.  Oh, and don't forget to save some for tipping the guide and driver.