Flood me with info

On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 9:22 PM, MomSwag said:

In Belize, we did a mission trip and collected school supplies for 50 students. A guide took us to visit the local schools and deliver the supplies. In Cozumel, we went to Mr. Sanchos. It was all inclusive and the food was delicious. In Honduras, we booked with Bodden tours. For about $50 pp, we had a private guide who took us on a tour of the island, took us to do some shopping for souvenirs made by the locals on a mountaintop, took us to eat local cuisine, took us to the chocolate factory, took us to the sloth farm and then ended the day at a beach. It was awesome!

FB_IMG_1547349530653.jpg

That sounds like an awesome day! I think I may contact them and do that. In Cozumel we have decided on a 4x4, speed boat and snorkel excursion ( through carnival). Still undecided for Belize 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

After booking and doing more research I have more questions! lol 

1.) We plan on sailing with our birth certificates. Will we need them to get on and off the boat? And for the kids is just the BC all we need?

2.) Can each person carry a case of drinks on board? 

3.) We don't plan on carrying our phones around on the boat. If the kids go to the camp and are ready to leave how do they get back in touch with us?

4.) Anyone have a list of the activities they do at the kids camps? 

On 1/11/2019 at 1:29 PM, ProgRockCruiser said:

That is terrible advice concerning the knife.  Any local who is dangerous enough that you think you need a knife is probably far more adept at using it than you, and you will end up even more of a victim.

If the locals are that much of a concern, don't get off the ship (and Carnival will probably change ports anyway!).

And...Carnival won't let you on board with anything like that anyway.

Maybe you were joking and the emojis didn't come across as intended?

I’m sure they were joking 

22 minutes ago, firstcruiseoct11 said:

After booking and doing more research I have more questions! lol 

1.) We plan on sailing with our birth certificates. Will we need them to get on and off the boat? And for the kids is just the BC all we need?

2.) Can each person carry a case of drinks on board? 

3.) We don't plan on carrying our phones around on the boat. If the kids go to the camp and are ready to leave how do they get back in touch with us?

4.) Anyone have a list of the activities they do at the kids camps? 

1. Once aboard put your B.C. in the safe, it's useless on the islands.

2. a 12 pack of canned soda

3. Arrange a specific time or get the Hub app and bring your phone. The Hub app is very useful

4. no  

2 hours ago, coevan said:

1. Once aboard put your B.C. in the safe, it's useless on the islands.

2. a 12 pack of canned soda

3. Arrange a specific time or get the Hub app and bring your phone. The Hub app is very useful

4. no  

Thanks! I downloaded the Hub app. I read that it is more useful once on the boat. We were going to turn our phones off due to fear of international charges. 

Is it a 12 pk per person?