Paradise stateroom questions

Spcdlee

We are first time cruisers.  We are in U109.  It’s an interior room.  I read on Carnival’s website that ALL staterooms on Paradise have a mini fridge now.  Anyone know if this is correct?  Also if anyone has pics of interior rooms I’d love to see them.  Looking at the ship layout, our room faces perpendicular to the other rooms so I’m curious as to how it’s laid out versus the pics online.  Thanks for any input.

On the Cruise Critic site, at the top select Reviews and then select the Carnival Paradise. At the top right you will see Photos - select that and you will find 35 photos of Interior Cabins. If you click on the first one it will enlarge and you can scroll through all the photos. Even though we sailed on the Paradise 4 times in 2018, we weren't in Interior cabins so I don't know about fridges in them. We had them in all of our OV and Jr. Suite cabins. The fridges tend to be on one side of the desk, but in these photos the desk has drawers. Hopefully, someone who has actually stayed in an Interior cabin after the Paradise dry dock when cabins were updated will be able to tell you. 

Went to cruisedeckplans and found there were pics of the cabin next door.  I am a member so I can view them, but then I googled that cabin and got this:

https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/stateroom-details.php?ship=Carnival-Paradise&cabin=U105

Yours will probably be the mirror image.  When you open the cabin door, the desk will face you, beds to one side, closet and bath to the other.  Yes, there will be a fridge under the vanity where there used to be drawers.  EM

On page 5 of this Carnival forum (this morning it's on page 5), Paradise 11/1 + everything to know Fantasy Class, written by MLJS has great information and very thorough.  Pictures of the cabins, ship information, copies of menus and funtimes.  Try that...

I've sailed "Paradise" a couple of times since her recent upgrade, in inside cabins, and I'm pretty sure they had fridges.  Cabins on Paradise, since the upgrade are really nice, with BIG flat screen T.V.'s.  I know  you'll enjoy your cruise.

• Like 2

On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 8:18 AM, Florings said:

On page 5 of this Carnival forum (this morning it's on page 5), Paradise 11/1 + everything to know Fantasy Class, written by MLJS has great information and very thorough.  Pictures of the cabins, ship information, copies of menus and funtimes.  Try that...

Thanks!