Escape Haven Access to Vibe?

dongordon

On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 5:25 AM, TracyE said:

You likely wouldn't need Vibe. Deck 19 outside sundeck on Escape is designated age 16 and over, has a hot tub, shower, bathroom and food/drink service. Plenty of loungers available too. The only thing you won't have up there is a bar.

Waiters from the Haven's bar service Haven's sundecks.  If they know you are up there, they will provide timely service.

• Like 1

If (for ex) a Haven guest had friends/family that are not Haven guests, getting VIBE access for all can be an option. In that case, the Haven guest who gets VIBE access can easily get into VIBE by taking the Haven elevator to 19 and making a left after leaving the elevator. There is a door that leads directly to VIBE.

On 1/9/2019 at 2:31 AM, dongordon said:

Do Escape Haven guests have access to the Vibe?

No. 

The Haven sundeck and Vibe are physically 2 inches apart, separated by a metal partition. No need to get a Vibe pass (you already paid why too much for the Haven sundeck). 

3 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

No. 

The Haven sundeck and Vibe are physically 2 inches apart, separated by a metal partition. No need to get a Vibe pass (you already paid why too much for the Haven sundeck). 

The only reason I ask the question is that I viewed a You Tube Video where there was a door from the Escape Haven into the Vibe.  So I thought this might be an extra perk for the Haven.

Unfortunately, on my last two Breakaway Haven cruises, the lounges were all taken when I went to the Haven area (Lounge hogs there as well!):classic_sad:

Having an Aft Haven cabin, I thought there would be plenty of lounges available, but the "Forward Cabin" Haven people grabbed the lounges very early. 

I guess the Early Bird gets the lounges (and keeps them for the day!):classic_tongue:

Well, at least I had my large balcony in the aft...but no bar service!

Don

On 1/10/2019 at 5:38 PM, dongordon said:

The only reason I ask the question is that I viewed a You Tube Video where there was a door from the Escape Haven into the Vibe.  So I thought this might be an extra perk for the Haven.

Unfortunately, on my last two Breakaway Haven cruises, the lounges were all taken when I went to the Haven area (Lounge hogs there as well!):classic_sad:

Having an Aft Haven cabin, I thought there would be plenty of lounges available, but the "Forward Cabin" Haven people grabbed the lounges very early. 

I guess the Early Bird gets the lounges (and keeps them for the day!):classic_tongue:

Well, at least I had my large balcony in the aft...but no bar service!

Don

You can get a bar set up in your room.  That might help! :)