AARP - Carnival Gift Card Delivery Question

KelSny1011

22 minutes ago, livingthedream1 said:

Thinking about buying a few to pay for my upcoming cruise anyone ever have any issues with redeeming them?

And how do you go about redeeming them? 

Never had any issues using the card with Carnival. If you want to use them to pay your cruise balance, you can do it directly via your Cruise Manager (if you booked direct with Carnival or a PVP) or if you used a TA, the TA should be able to apply the gift cards to your balance. You can also use them to pay for Carnival sponsored excursions, Fun Shop purchases, etc. Lastly, you can take them on the cruise with you and have them applied to your on board account (with Guest Services or the on-board kiosks) as credit to spend during the cruise.

• 4 weeks later...

Ordered one $500 and one $100 the end of Jan and it took 10 days for both of them in one pkg through UPS. 

AARP told me I would get a tracking number from them or UPS when shipped. Did not happen. I finally called AARP and got one but following it online was a joke. Said shipped from Ohio on day 3. The next entry was on day 9 stating delivery would be the next day. I signed up for updates via text (and got confirmation of this by text) but never got any. 

Shipment was from Ohio to MN. But then we have a blizzard or -33 degree temps every other day here. Lol