AARP - Carnival Gift Card Delivery Question

KelSny1011

Just now, tinkr2 said:

Are they always available on Aarp.? Should I get a membership just for this? How much cheaper?

They have been lately. No membership. 10% off. $450 for a $500 card or $90 for a $100 card. They don't have ecards anymore so you pay 59 cents per card shipping.

Thanks everyone!

It's not much of an advantage to become a member.  I'm trying to get 45000 reward points to get $4500 worth of gift cards.  That comes out to 9 days worth of quizzes (LOL) and I'm hoping that the cards are not sold out or that I get them all by the final balance due date of my cruise.  $450 savings is worth taking the quizzes IMHO.

see if any of these codes still work. It's a cool 3k pts if they do. I don't do the surveys anymore. I just enter the codes they send me in email.

bhappy

1kgiveaway

enter4fitbit

wl19bonus

wl18holiday

5ave7oca7

wl18newyear

inurtown

400bb400

byebye2018

chevron400

deals4members

egiftdd

wl18decreward

lastmingfts

dunkindd

giftboxspecial

travelbonus

1kwin

wl18december

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ricew001 said:

For less than $500 it was just a few days. The $500 seemed to take longer  - maybe a week or a little longer. I am in North Carolina.

This.  For my $500, I had to sign but for the less than $500, they just came directly in the mail. 

3 hours ago, bgoodmandu said:

They are always available but sometimes they are sold out and you just have to keep checking to see when they have more. I don’t know how much cheaper they are with the membership, I just do the quizzes to get the points. 

They are not cheaper if you're an AARP member but the quizzes offer double points to members.

• Like 1

Ordered 5x$500 Tuesday night and they arrived Thursday morning.  We are only one state away from where they are shipped.  You can sign up on UPS app to waive the need for a signature and specify where driver should place the envelope.  The app will send a notification as soon as they are delivered. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

bhappy

1kgiveaway

enter4fitbit

wl19bonus

wl18newyear

byebye2018

Thanks Saint Greg.  These are the only codes that worked.  Worth 150 points each.

13 hours ago, theboatahoy said:

Another option to get points is to sign up for a new account with a different email. Do that and then subscribe to all newsletters. It ends up being something like 9k points right there. Rinse and repeat. 

I subscribed to all the news letters and got my 9K points this AM.  Thank you for that!

It's still letting me earn points by taking quizzes too, so I'm doing my daily 5K of quiz taking as well. 

This is  hard work!  LOL

On Monday I ordered 2x$100 Carnival and 2x$100 Avis vouchers and received an email the next day that they were shipped via USPS.   

In the past the $500 cards come via UPS and there is no tracking number sent.  You (someone) must also be there to sign for it or sign up for My UPS to make arrangements.  

Edited by WIFamily
  • Thanks 1