A Coruna to Santiago de Compostela

Lirio

15 hours ago, sailing canary said:

There are frequent trains, taking 28 minutes, from A Coruña to Santiago at €7.60  - no need for a car and driver!

Use loco.com or the Trainline to book tickets and then a short taxi hop to the historic centre.

How far is the train station from port and from the catedral? My mon, travelling with us, uses a wheelchair.

I have no personal knowledge of this, but if you Google the Tourist offices in both A Coruña and Santiago, I'm sure they will be able to answer your questions. I'm also sure you will not be the only person who has needed to get from the port to the train station with a wheelchair! There will surely be taxis available.

We tend to forget as one time visitors to a place that is unfamiliar and foreign to us, that people who live there all the time also have issues with mobility etc.

Boa viagem!

On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 2:07 PM, poss said:

People recommend Spain Day tours a lot, but I don't know if they do this particular trip.

on our Horizon cruise last spring we used Spain Day Tours to Santiago De Compostela with a tour guide, and free time on your own excellent co.