Celebrity Solstice app?

BulldustHHH

There is not a specific app available for each ship.   There is only one App and currently it is only for 4 ships -   Constellation, Edge, Equinox and Reflection.   The Roll out has been very slow.    Initially it was launched with just three ships -  Edge was added in November.   

I like you am amazed that it is taking so long to roll out as I would like to use it for my sailing. 

19 hours ago, Tourist1292 said:

Straightforward for the app, but not the hardware required on the ship to allow everyone to login.

The hardware is an extension of what they already have.  Scaling it isn't that difficult.  There is no need for a dry dock to scale the system to handling more users.

• 11 months later...
On 1/14/2019 at 5:37 AM, Jim_Iain said:

There is not a specific app available for each ship.   There is only one App and currently it is only for 4 ships -   Constellation, Edge, Equinox and Reflection.   The Roll out has been very slow.    Initially it was launched with just three ships -  Edge was added in November.   

I like you am amazed that it is taking so long to roll out as I would like to use it for my sailing. 

Also on Millennium as of it's Dry Dock earlier this year. 

• 5 months later...
On 1/15/2019 at 4:03 AM, begood2me said:

Shocking that they can go so slow with a rollout that should be fairly straightforward.  

There are 8 celebrity ships supported and Solstice is not supported (yet???).

we also have a booking for the solstice

cheers Corry

On 1/13/2019 at 12:37 PM, Jim_Iain said:

I think you are missing other ships: Silhouette, Summit and Infinity, they are already revolutionized

Edited by gerelmx