Port of Baltimore Parking

JMG

Pretty sure it is still $15. a night.  

Always used it.

We were checking out from our pre-cruise hotel stay along with my in-laws and there was a man at the front desk waiting for the police so he could report the theft of some parts of his vehicle which was left in the parking lot during his cruise.

The port is in my opinion worth it just for the security besides the convenience.

7 hours ago, boscobeans said:

Pretty sure it is still $15. a night.  

Always used it.

We were checking out from our pre-cruise hotel stay along with my in-laws and there was a man at the front desk waiting for the police so he could report the theft of some parts of his vehicle which was left in the parking lot during his cruise.

The port is in my opinion worth it just for the security besides the convenience.

What hotel was that ?

Parking at the port is $15 a day.

You will have a very long walk from the parking  lot to the inside of the terminal . I think it takes about  60 seconds. LOL !

The process from the time you enter the  lot to inside of  terminal building   is very quick and efficient.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tony O said:

What hotel was that ?

I am pretty sure it was in the Arundel Mills area.  We have been to the port many times starting back when Celebrity cruised out of there. 

I do remember when we were approaching Baltimore of the way back it was funny to see everything was as white as the beaches in the Caribbean, only it was snow not sand

Edited by boscobeans

On 1/14/2019 at 4:46 PM, Tony O said:

Parking at the port is $15 a day.

You will have a very long walk from the parking  lot to the inside of the terminal . I think it takes about  60 seconds. LOL !

The process from the time you enter the  lot to inside of  terminal building   is very quick and efficient.

Only for the driver, you can drop everyone else off at the entrance to the terminal.

Even though I live in the area, I have my car transport guy take us to the terminal.  For a 9 night cruise, it costs me an extra $15.  For 11 or longer, it saves money. 

But shorter line to drop off bags.  And both of us are dropped off just in front of the terminal.