TGV cost from CDG to Disneyland Paris

lamchops

Does anyone know the airport wicket price of the high speed train to Disneyland Paris from CDG? Current Online price of 33€ one way per person for a 10 minute ride seems excessive for March 7.

Edited by lamchops

5 hours ago, CruiserBruce said:

A little Google searching has a Disney shuttle for 23 euros. The train at 35 euros is for 2 people. A little searching for the RER train (slower, but reported as cheaper) looks like it is 10 euros per person.

All the sites I’ve found is 52€-62€ for 2 seniors. Can you please tell me what site offers 33€ for 2?

The TGV takes just over 10 minutes while the Magic shuttle is 1.5 hours and the RER train is just over an hour with a transfer in Paris. 

10 minutes ago, lamchops said:

All the sites I’ve found is 52€-62€ for 2 seniors. Can you please tell me what site offers 33€ for 2?

The TGV takes just over 10 minutes while the Magic shuttle is 1.5 hours and the RER train is just over an hour with a transfer in Paris. 

Which do you  want, fast, or cheap? There is a trade off, obviously. 

8 hours ago, lamchops said:

Start with this:

https://www.t2transfer.com/blog/charles-de-gaulle-disneyland-paris/

It shows the TGV is 17.50 euro pp.

The 23 euros per person for the Disney person. I never said a 33 euros for two people. I did say the TGV is 35 euro for two people, backed up by the link I posted.

There seems to be some confusion to my original post.

I had already googled all the transportation options and realized that the TGV was my best option. TheTGV information from travel websites stated as low as 17.50€ Or 17.50€. We I tried to book online at Sncf website it was 52€- 62€ per couple. I tried other European booking agents as well.

Hence my original post regarding the cost of buying the tickets in person.

On 1/14/2019 at 9:57 AM, lamchops said:

Does anyone know the airport wicket price of the high speed train to Disneyland Paris from CDG? Current Online price of 33€ one way per person for a 10 minute ride seems excessive for March 7.