Escape spa cabin worth it?

Alicialp21

We are going on the Escape in Oct and booked just a normal balcony with thoughts of just buying a week pass to the thermal spa. We know with the spa balconys our room would be near the spa then if we just have a normal balcony that at this time we dont have a room assigned to us at this point. My question is should I just spend the extra money to get a spa balcony or just walk. 

Try to bid on it, but don't bid more than $400 which is basically the cost of two passes. (If you can switch cabins to the spa balcony for less than $400 do it now.)

Other than location the spa balconies are just like others and sometimes they are worse because they can be under the pool deck.

• Like 1

There isn't much special about the room itself, but the main benefits are location and the included spa passes.  The location is not only near the spa, but makes for easy access to the pool area.  If you plan on spending time at the spa and pool, its a good choice.  If you anticipate being down on decks 6, 7, and 8 most of the day it might not be as good of a fit.

For us, the difference in price between a regular balcony and spa balcony was about the same as two spa passes.  If you have more than two people, the spa balcony may actually be cheaper.

You may want to check out the deckplans; the starboard spa balconies are under the gym and we avoided them for that reason.  I'm not sure how much noise gets down into the cabin, but I didn't want to take the risk!

• Like 1

I will tell you 5 days. I will be the the Escape for 14 nights in a spa balcony.

The only thing that scares me is our room is right below the treadmills, which can be noisy.

At least the fitness center hours are 5 am to 10 pm

• Thanks 1