Tahiti excursions

put me on a ship

1 hour ago, put me on a ship said:

We're doing the 17 day Tahiti trip in December, and want to do a lot of snorkeling. Does anyone know if we can snorkel on our own in any of the ports? TIA!

I can't speak to whether or not they were good, but at each port there were any number of people standing on the dock hawking various tours, including snorkel/scuba. I also remember that some of the ports had a snorkel area within walking distance, but they tended to be public beaches and probably not what you're looking for. There are lots of reports scattered among the various roll calls for the spirit that might help.

• Like 1

Put Me On A Ship....we just returned from the 17 day Windstar last month. It was the best thing we're ever done- don't think I've ever been so content! All we did was snorkel everywhere we went. Towards the end of my cruise review I listed descriptions of all the snorkeling excursions we did and the operators. If you'd like to read about them I'm happy to answer any questions you have. Here's the review of our 17 day Wind Spirit 11/26/18 cruise. Pictures too!

https://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=641857

Nancy

• Like 1