Seaside 16004 in YC, Question

js

Hi. Last year we had 16003 booked on Seaside in the YC and I loved the location.

Only thing is I traveled with my mom who cannot walk long distances and although short for most, the walk from the cabin, to the

glass doors that open (which really isn't too far) and then back down the hall to the YC Lounge was a bit much.

For next month I booked 16004. Do we need to do the same thing and walk down the hall, through the glass doors and back around

or did I read once a while ago there is a door on that side that leads directly into the YC Lounge?

I am also booking today/tomorrow for same cruise and see that 16004 is also available and will take if the door to YC Lounge is on this side

and we don't need to walk up and around.

Thank you very much!

There is a door to the topsail right at the end of that hallway as well on the other side. No need to go all the way down and back.  For short walk to the topsail it would be a good location.  However, if you can't do the stairs up to the restaurant, then it doesn't help due to location of the elevators.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Cruisergal1208 said:

There is a door to the topsail right at the end of that hallway as well on the other side. No need to go all the way down and back.  For short walk to the topsail it would be a good location.  However, if you can't do the stairs up to the restaurant, then it doesn't help due to location of the elevators.

On both sides??? Oh my!

I always saw our butler walking out of the door across from 16003 but thought he was coming

from a special room or area, not the YC Lounge. I just asked my TA to book 16004 and it's the same cabin I have

for next month and if for any reason I don't like it, I will look to see if anything opens up.  Right now, after I take a cabin

there will be three left for my sailing.  

Thanks so much!