First time on Rhapsody, what should I know?

This is our first time cruising on RC and we will be on the Rhapsody of the Sea sailing out of Tampa.  This is our 5th cruise.  Is there anything special that we should know either about this particular ship or cruise line that makes it special?

Thank you in advance

Not sure about special, poor little ship seems to really be showing it's age now.   Used to be one of our favorites.  So easy to get around on the ship though on the little Vision class ships.    

Unfortunately we both caught the flu, and got really sick, while on 1/5 Rhapsody.  And we have both had the flu shot.  Apparently a strain not common.  Be careful with your hand washing.  

We love the aft lounge on deck six, big floor to ceiling windows back there looking out over the wake.  Chops specialty restaurant is good on the ship, and Izumi oriental specialty is one of the nicest of all the ships.

I love this ship. She is pretty, clean and in nice shape. The crew is exceptional. Chops is wonderful- And the service is wonderful as well. I like Izumi- very nice experience. I love Martinis- and the Lavender Martini is really nice.. it is a laid back cruise. Trivia is fun, Bingo is not. I wasn’t thrilled with the band they have on right now-their accents while singing and their use of iPads for lyrics threw me. 

(Three of our party got influenza - we started feeling it the day we disembarked. So I’m dealing with a cough from that. But that can happen at a grocery store or restaurant) the ship is laid out well, and you won’t get lost. She’s is the perfect size for me. Enjoy! (The crew is fantastic!)