Tips for a friend. Norwegian vs Carnival

wenocancer2

I have a friend who will be sailing on Norwegian Cruise Lines in June with her family.  6 people total.  She is looking for tips and advice for her upcoming trip from me because I've cruised.  However, I've only ever cruised with Carnival.  I will definitely be sharing Cruise Critic with her to encourage her to explore as I learned so much from these boards.  I am just hoping that maybe there is someone in this group who has cruised both cruise lines and might be able to identify things that maybe I should share with her.  I saw a post recently on the Norwegian board that had a great list of things to bring and many are things that would apply on Carnival, so that has helped me. 

Specific questions I have are:

Are there night lights in the interior cabins on Norwegian?

Is there more than one outlet in each room on Norwegian?

Does Norwegian have an app similar to Carnival Hub where you can find daily activities, places to eat etc?

Is there something similar to the FunTimes supplied in each cabin each day?

Are beach towels supplied everyday in your cabin on Norwegian?

Does Norwegian have kids program?  Her youngest is 12 years old.

I'm happy with any suggestions anyone has for me.  Especially from people who have sailed both lines.  I will also post this in the Norwegian Forum, so if you are part of both, you may see this again.

Thank you!

Edited by wenocancer2

2 hours ago, wenocancer2 said:

I have a friend who will be sailing on Norwegian Cruise Lines in June with her family.  6 people total.  She is looking for tips and advice for her upcoming trip from me because I've cruised.  However, I've only ever cruised with Carnival.  I will definitely be sharing Cruise Critic with her to encourage her to explore as I learned so much from these boards.  I am just hoping that maybe there is someone in this group who has cruised both cruise lines and might be able to identify things that maybe I should share with her.  I saw a post recently on the Norwegian board that had a great list of things to bring and many are things that would apply on Carnival, so that has helped me. 

Specific questions I have are:

Are there night lights in the interior cabins on Norwegian?

Is there more than one outlet in each room on Norwegian?

Does Norwegian have an app similar to Carnival Hub where you can find daily activities, places to eat etc?

Is there something similar to the FunTimes supplied in each cabin each day?

Are beach towels supplied everyday in your cabin on Norwegian?

Does Norwegian have kids program?  Her youngest is 12 years old.

I'm happy with any suggestions anyone has for me.  Especially from people who have sailed both lines.  I will also post this in the Norwegian Forum, so if you are part of both, you may see this again.

Thank you!

I sail on both lines, there are things that I like on both, but typically most things are similar.  As for night lights I am not sure.  As for outlets it depends on ships, I think newer ones has more.  Yes to the Hub app, the fun times, the beach towels, and the kids programs.  To me a Cruise is better than working and I will make the best out of it that I can.