Freedom cigar lounge?

iluvit!

Any up to date info on the Cigar Lounge deck 5 on the Freedom? CC maps show that it’s still there. I know this feature is going away, but do any other ships still have them? Hubby likes his scotch & cigar after dinner.

AFAIK, it is still there.  We have two B2B's on Freedom this year, and one of the reasons I wanted to do that ship was the lounge.

That being said, I would expect the lounge to be removed during the next dry dock.  (much like the did to Adventure)

14 minutes ago, Cigar King said:

That being said, I would expect the lounge to be removed during the next dry dock.  (much like the did to Adventure)

Yep, we've got about a year before it's gone.

I had no idea they were taking away the cigar bars. That is one of the extra cost features which I actually really like, and I used it quite a bit on the Navigator in 2015 and the Liberty in 2017. I am hoping it is still on the Liberty in July.

7 minutes ago, Petroplex said:

I had no idea they were taking away the cigar bars. That is one of the extra cost features which I actually really like, and I used it quite a bit on the Navigator in 2015 and the Liberty in 2017. I am hoping it is still on the Liberty in July.

Liberty should be good until the next dry dock in 2021.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Petroplex said:

I agree, I love the CC and they are almost always packed after dinner & onward.  They're replacing them with a non-revenue space, makes no sense to me.

2 minutes ago, voyager70 said:

I agree, I love the CC and they are almost always packed after dinner & onward.  They're replacing them with a non-revenue space, makes no sense to me.

Huh. The revenue space I actually liked is being replaced by a non-revenue space which I would normally prefer but in this case don't want. The only thing for it is to go have another cocktail at a different onboard bar until this all makes sense.

We were on Freedom a few years ago, cigarette smoking was allowed in the Connoisseur's Club.  Reading the smoking policies (see link below) from Cruise Critic, it says it is not allowed in the Connoisseur's Club, but the RCCL site says nothing.  What is correct from those who may have recently come off the Freedom?  

https://www.cruisecritic.com/articles.cfm?ID=225