Tell me a story to illustrate the "Azamara vibe"

cl.klink

My husband describes Azamara as the cruise line my mother would have if she had a cruise line.  It is home.  We are getting ready for our 6th cruise with Azamara, have a 7th one booked, and an 8th planned.  We know we will be safe.  We have dealt with a hurricane, a typhoon, some passengers choosing to eat street food and get sick, and traveling through pirate frequented waters.  These have been some of the most memorable cruises.  Nothing like having one of the entertainers sing to you while you are getting food or sitting on the back patio eating by tea lights and wondering what you are eating.  Most memorable experience--White Night on a the cruise from Athens to Dubai. Our traveling companion was celebrating her birthday that day and as a surprise for her Heike set us up at a table right at the front and arranged for a birthday cake for her.  Better than my mother.

• 2 weeks later...

A woman, sharing a cabin with her sister on a transatlantic cruise, didn't get her suitcase before the ship left Europe for Miami. She (I'll call her Joan) was given a white Azamara T-shirt, toothbrush, etc. Both sisters were about the same size and could share clothes but...

She had trip insurance so went to the shop where they searched all their markdown racks for her size and sent them all to her room to try on.

During lunch on White Night day, Ryszard sat down with Joan and a few friends, including our friend, and asked Joan if she had something white to wear to the party. Our friend suggested the white worker/ painter coveralls.

After determining the proper size, she found one on her bed after lunch. Ryszard also arranged to have her "evening attire" washed and pressed daily and returned to her room by 4pm. The coveralls became her evening attire for the rest of the cruise. Happy Joan, happy Azamara ending. Thanks Ryszard. 

7 hours ago, MissyMom said:

A white Azamara T-shirt is a clue to all the crew (and guests in the know) that your luggage went missing. The Concierge maintains a T-shirt and sundry supply and works with the shore authorities to locate luggage. And the shop keepers knew Joan might want several clothing items without her asking.

So, if your luggage goes missing, wear your white Azamara t-shirt proudly!