I'm at the Qauility inn Cocoa beach...next to Ron Jons

preschool teacher

I choose this hotel Cuz a few people mentioned it was ok and it was cheap. The room looks nice clean and beds are good....But it smells awful. Like musty mildew. We will tough it out but I would not stay here again. Yes I thought about asking for another room but I'm just not. Ok for cheap but not for us....also it has no carpet.  New flooring. 

Edited by preschool teacher
Forget something

3 hours ago, preschool teacher said:

I choose this hotel Cuz a few people mentioned it was ok and it was cheap. The room looks nice clean and beds are good....But it smells awful. Like musty mildew. We will tough it out but I would not stay here again. Yes I thought about asking for another room but I'm just not. Ok for cheap but not for us....also it has no carpet.  New flooring. 

Sorry it was not up to your expectations. We've never had a problem there. Would of most definitely requested a new room if one had an off smell to it. It's a 2 to 3 star room at a 2 to 3 star price. 

Looking at Trip Advisor or other reviews doesn't always have a true picture of all of the rooms. That one room might have had a water leak in it while the others haven't. Do you know if the flooring is new throughout the hotel or maybe just your room?