Can I leave my bags at the ship hours before I embark?

retiredguy22

17 minutes ago, evandbob said:

Don't cruisers using the Carnival buses have to check in at the airport first?  Or can they just go straight to the waiting area for the shuttle and  bypass the airport checkin?  (although why would anyone would opt for seaport check in and longer lines than the relatively short airport wait?)

That “relatively short airport wait” can mean hanging out at the airport until the bus is filled - which may mean waiting for a later flight to arrive;  which is why a lot of people prefer to pay less  for their own taxi than opt for the line’s transfer from airport to cruise terminal.

4 hours ago, evandbob said:

Don't cruisers using the Carnival buses have to check in at the airport first?  Or can they just go straight to the waiting area for the shuttle and  bypass the airport checkin?  (although why would anyone would opt for seaport check in and longer lines than the relatively short airport wait?)

Nope, you just grab your luggage and find the Cruise line reps near baggage claim.  They check your name off their list and lead you to the bus.  Miami may still have cruise line check in but no other airport does.