Seattle Hotel

teacher2cruiser

I'd appreciate recommendations from anyone with experience with a Seattle hotel that will shuttle to the cruise port, and is in a good safe location close to restaurants and attractions.  We will be flying and have no intention of renting a car.  We plan to arrive a couple of days prior to our cruise so that we can take in some Seattle sights! (any recommendations on things to do are appreciated as well)

Thanks so much!

On ‎1‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 10:16 AM, teacher2cruiser said:

I'd appreciate recommendations from anyone with experience with a Seattle hotel that will shuttle to the cruise port, and is in a good safe location close to restaurants and attractions.  We will be flying and have no intention of renting a car.  We plan to arrive a couple of days prior to our cruise so that we can take in some Seattle sights! (any recommendations on things to do are appreciated as well)

Thanks so much!

We are looking at a Ramada by Wyndham near Air Port. 2 nights with tax 262.34 for 2 people

The address is 16720 International Blvd

Sea Tac WA US 98188

Phone#206 277 0700

We stayed at the Four Points Sheraton, City Center. It's right near the Space Needle, but it was a quick monorail ride to get downtown when we wanted to go there. But we wanted to see things around the Space Needle, and the price was reasonable. They did offer a shuttle, although we didn't use it. We had rented a car for our last 24 hours to go a little far outside of Seattle, so we used their shuttle service.

I booked the Residence Inn by Marriott Seattle Downtown/Convention Center. The reviews are very good and my price is very good too. Your price depends on the date and room type. We got a studio with 2 queen bed and a sofa bed as an excellent price. No shuttle, but it is just a couple miles from the pier. Not expensive with Uber or taxi. One of the review said $5 Uber ride to attractions.

Edited by Tourist1292