Carnival Pride question

wants2cruise2

• 1 month later...
On 1/23/2019 at 10:37 AM, wants2cruise2 said:

Does anyone know if the splash pad area is open to the diaper set?  Thinking of traveling with triplet 1 year olds

Please do not let diapered children in the pool or splash pad area. I was once a cruise where parents did not adhere to this rule. The kids pool was shut down several times over the course of the week for poop in the pool. I had the displeasure of stepping in poop on one of those occasions. 

12 minutes ago, karenna00 said:

Please do not let diapered children in the pool or splash pad area. I was once a cruise where parents did not adhere to this rule. The kids pool was shut down several times over the course of the week for poop in the pool. I had the displeasure of stepping in poop on one of those occasions. 

LoL If I had that displeasure, I may have yelled out certain words that are not appropriate for the kids pool area 

Not sure what you mean by splash pad area. Like the slides in water works? I didn’t pay a lot of attention to that area but I didn’t see a splash pad anywhere else. If in the water works area, I wonder if it’s in the area that gets a bucket of water dumped on it intermittently. Definitely not a place for infants.

Either way I definitely would not choose this ship for one year olds since there’s not much for the age group.

2 hours ago, 30scruiser said:

Not sure what you mean by splash pad area. Like the slides in water works? I didn’t pay a lot of attention to that area but I didn’t see a splash pad anywhere else. If in the water works area, I wonder if it’s in the area that gets a bucket of water dumped on it intermittently. Definitely not a place for infants.

Either way I definitely would not choose this ship for one year olds since there’s not much for the age group.

Which ships are designed for one year olds?

Just now, 30scruiser said:

Some of the RCCL ships have splash pads for babies and baby activities as do Disney.

I understand about the splash pads, and I understand Carnival has a program which may be like Disney for babies with their mothers (baby and me).  I was wondering if there was more then that.