Greek Salad on the Buffet

Yvonne

On our previous Royal cruises I always enjoyed their Greek salad (no lettuce, but chunked cucumber, tomato, feta cheese and black olives with a Greek vinaigrette dressing) at the lunch buffet.  Do they still have that?

Also, do they have smoked salmon on the breakfast buffet?

One more thing, I love starting my day with a fruit plate, croissant and coffee on our balcony.  To me, it’s the perfect start to a wonderful day on any cruise!  But,  I don’t see tomato juice as a choice on the breakfast room service menu.  Is it possible I might get it if I politely request it by writing it on the card?  I don’t care for other juices like orange or cranberry, etc. as they are too sweet.

Yes to one and two.  Although, sometimes you have to ask for the salmon at the buffet.   

We  have asked for Tomato Juice and have been told  it is not available.  I even went to a bar  to get Vodka and Tomato Juice  ( without  the vodka )and was   told  it was not available.  They have a bloody Mary mix and sometime clamato juice at the bar.   I know a few cans of soda are allowed, perhaps  you can bring a few cans of tomato juice instead of soda.

You can try to write it in but don't count on it.   They may decide to bring (and charge you for ) a bloody Mary.

enjoy

M

Edited by cruisegirl1

32 minutes ago, cruisegirl1 said:

Yes to one and two.  Although, sometimes you have to ask for the salmon at the buffet.   

We  have asked for Tomato Juice and have been told  it is not available.  I even went to a bar  to get Vodka and Tomato Juice  ( without  the vodka )and was   told  it was not available.  They have a bloody Mary mix and sometime clamato juice at the bar.   I know a few cans of soda are allowed, perhaps  you can bring a few cans of tomato juice instead of soda.

You can try to write it in but don't count on it.   They may decide to bring (and charge you for ) a bloody Mary.

enjoy

M

Thanks for the reply, glad to hear about the Greek Salad.

And I will remember to ask for the smoked salmon once or twice on our cruise if I don’t see it.

Never thought about bringing some cans of tomato juice, wonder if it would be allowed to carry a 6-pack on.